- Professor, Anesthesiology
- Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Professor, Health Management and Policy
- Co-Director of the Dissemination and Health Policy Initiative and the Community Liaison Core
- Director, Healthier Black Elders Center for the Michigan Center for Urban African-American Aging Research
Research Interests: A health services research agenda is used to evaluate differences and disparities in the pain care experience based on social determinants. Clinician variability in decision-making is examined. The focus is on elder, minority, and women’s health as well as health policy.